Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Cookies are a good thing


cookies
Originally uploaded by swysong77.
I've been told I'm not posting enough on my blog, but I don't think my life is full of interesting things to post day after day.

Take for instance today: It's a Tuesday. I woke up, showered, made Hamburger Helper for lunch so I'd have something to take to work tonight for dinner, watched "Newlyweds" on MTV, cleaned my kitchen and made chocolate chip cookies, which turned out a bit too dark. (See photo)

So, there you have it. Not so thrilling, eh?

Oh, but I do have one thing to say ... If you haven't already, go buy "The Da Vinci Code" - Allison let me borrow it and I'm completely enthralled, much to my surprise.

So, that's it. I have to work tonight - putting together an 8-page North Georgia edition (ick), but I'm off Wednesday and Thursday. I have no plans, which I'm quite happy about, actually.

Have a nice day - I hope yours is more exciting than mine!!