Sunday, February 06, 2005

I broke the camera


Thinking

Two nights ago, I was deep in thought about this whole blog thing. I couldn't figure out what to write about, and I was getting frustrated about my sidebar's weird indention problems (which I happily figured out how to fix today).

loopy
I began to get a little loopy. Considering it was almost 3 a.m., I guess that's all right.

Broken
The next morning I woke up and decided to snap a shot of Anna. My digital camera's LED screen looked pretty blurry, but I thought maybe I was just a little sleepy, so I took the picture. This is what I got. Oh God. I broke the camera the night before with my idiocy.

explaination
This is me trying to explain to Jim exactly what my pictures look like now that my camera is perpetually out of focus. He was smart enough to simply snap a picture, instead of trying to figure out what I was rambling about.

Sooooo... I am now in the market for a new digital camera, and when I get my new camera, I will not take pictures of me making ridiculous faces - no matter how late it is.