Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ick, ick, ick ...

I've slept two whole hours tonight - granted, it's only 2:45 a.m., but I'm wide awake and honestly thought it was at least 5 a.m.

I've somehow managed to lose my battle against the creepin' crud that's going around town these days. My tonsils are swollen, my throat feels like someone took sandpaper to it, I'm caughing up stuff straight out of a horror film and my asthma is thinking this is a darn good time to kick in - it's not like I have an inhaler on hand or anything. Combine that with a runny nose and an inability to sleep, and that's where I am at the moment. What a fun time. ick.

On a little brigter note, I've found a digital camera I really like. It's a little more than I thought I would spend (which wasn't a whole lot), but from everything I've read about it, it's worth the extra money. It's not a killer camera like I'd really love to have, but it will serve its purpose well for my excursions. Sooo, hopefully in the next week or two I'll have a new camera to play with. :)

I guess maybe I should try to get some sleep now. Sorry about the ickiness of this entry.