Saturday, February 12, 2005

Jamaica dreamin'


Jamaica
Originally uploaded by swysong77.
Physically, I'm in Chattanooga, but today my mind is in the Caribbean.

This one of my favorite photos from our last vacation last September. Jim was on the horse behind me and shot this picture while we were riding along the beach of Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Such a gorgeous place!

I have soooo many stories about that horse ride! I was completely against jumping atop a horse and riding for two and a half hours through the Jamaican countryside and eventually the beach and actually through the ocean, but after looking my fear straight in the eye and sloppily getting on my horse ("Misty"), I had a spectacular time! (well, until the horse ahead of me did a major poop in the water that I was rapidly approaching ... That wasn't so fun. Jim got a big kick out of it, though. )

------

At any rate, not much is going on here, so I thought I'd share a pretty picture and a tiny story.