Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday Madness!

Yet another idea I've taken from Tash's blog. :)

It's Monday Madness time!

1. What time is it right now?
2:54 p.m.

2. What are you usually doing at this time on any given day?
Getting ready to go to work.

3. Is there a day of the week that time seems to fly by faster than the other days?
Not any specific day. It really depends on when I'm off - those days go by too quickly!!

4. If you could make ONE hour of each day twice as long, which hour of the day would you choose?
Probably noon. Just because I'd like to have more time before work, and that's just as good a time as any. If I had a more regular schedule, I'm sure I'd say something like 7 p.m. or something. :)

5. If you could make one DAY of the week twice as long, which day would you choose?
Whichever day off I have that week.

6. Do you agree with the following statement? "The older you get, the faster time goes by."
Definitely. I remember in school how long a grading period of 6 or 9 weeks seemed to last. Now, 6 or 9 weeks in nothing. I'm amazed that I'm about to celebrate my 28th year on this earth. It seems like maybe 20 years - tops.

7. What do you usually do during your "down time?"
Blogging has seriously taken up a large chunk of my free time lately, and I'm kind of ashamed to admit that. But, I do also hang out with friends when I get a chance with my crazy schedule and all. I also enjoy reading and shopping, of course!!!

8. What one thing do you spend more time doing each day than anything else?"
Sitting in front of a computer - whether it be at work or at home, I'm typically doing some kind of work on a computer. Thank God I have 20/20 - well, for now, that is!

Link to Monday Madness