Sunday, March 13, 2005

Expanding my horizons

* Reading
* Shopping
* Blogging
* Going out

And there you have it: A list of my hobbies.
Do four items even constitute a true list?!? I kind of don't think so.

With that in mind, I've decided I need to get my sorry butt out of the house and actually do something constructive. I've tried staying in and being constructive, but for some reason my brain just doesn't comprehend knitting, which really makes me sad. I've grown tired of doing mosaics and I love reading, but not all day long.

I used to mountain bike and hike, but I guess I got lazy. I need to get back into that, definitely.

But, I think I need a new hobby, too. But WHAT?!?

I know, I know ... there are a zillion things in this world to entertain my brain. I've just got to look around a bit and decide what I love. Maybe I should join a club ... But I'm just awful at walking into a group-setting where I know no one. Hmmm ... I think I'll dedicate tomorrow (my day off!!) to finding my new hobby.

Any suggestions?