Sunday, April 10, 2005

Adventures in shirt folding

I have just spent an unnerving 10 to 15 minutes learning how to fold a t-shirt. How could it take someone of my age that long to learn how to fold a stupid t-shirt, you ask? And why am I just now learning?

a. Because I was taking instructions from an Asian woman. Maybe Japanese? I don't know, but I didn't speak her language, and she sure as heck didn't speak mine.
b. Because it was cool as cool gets. I swear.

Click here to learn this crazy cool method of folding. I lifted that site from this site which I'm really loving these days.

And for those of you who've seen this before, then you're way more web-savvy than I am - which is not a huge deal considering most of the planet is. But go ahead, revel in your coolness!

I'll be folding shirts.