Monday, April 11, 2005

Congratulations, Allison!


I've been meaning to post about this since Thursday when I got the exciting news, but haven't been able to really sit down and make this big announcement to the world ...

ALLISON AND LUIGI ARE ENGAGED!

I'm so excited for them - they're the cutest couple, and I honestly think they're perfect for each other. How often does that happen?!?

Allison has been my closest friend since the seventh grade.

We spent so much time together through junior high and high school that, although neither of us had brothers or sisters, we really weren't alone. I'm sure our parents never understood how we could talk on the phone for hours on end every night - about boys, of course. Or how we could manage to argue about the silliest of things one day and be perfectly fine the next.

We've had a lot of laughes over the years, and God knows we've been through a lot of craziness - both good and bad - together.

Now I'm in Chattanooga and she's in Atlanta. And even though we don't see each other often enough, there's still that strong friendship that I know I can always count on. I can't wait to be a part of her happy day!