Friday, April 08, 2005

Shelves


I've become a sucker for Blackbird's ideas for Friday photos. By Friday, I usually am ready for the week to end, so not having to think of something to blog about is a welcomed treat.

So, here's a picture of one of my bookshelves. Books and a mess of little things are what you'll find. Isn't my little world just so intriguing?

On another thought, I've discovered a brand of shoes that I have fallen in love with. You guys know I love my Birkenstocks in the summertime, but damned if it kills me to plop down a hefty $100+ for a pair of sandals every year - even if they are sent straight from the heavens. Sooo, I might give Cudas a try.

Never heard of them before, but I spotted a pair in April's edition of Lucky magazine (pg. 92 if you've got one on hand), and I immediatly jumped online and discovered that these shoes rock. And they look like they very well may be as comfy as my treasured Birks.

We'll see!!