Thursday, May 05, 2005

Because I'm a nice person ...

I've been put up to this by Cady, so here's the rundown:

What follows is a list of different occupations. I was told to select at least five of them. Of the five I selected, I was instructed to finish each phrase with what I would do as a member of that profession. I've been told to pass this on to three other bloggers, which I will not do because it's cruel ... ahem, Cady ...

Here goes:

* If I could be a scientist… I'd devote my life to eliminating people's allergies - starting with my own, of course.
* If I could be a farmer… I'd have one of those big John Deere tractors with air conditioning, a CD player and leather seats. I've ridden in one (when I was an agriculture reporter in South Georgia - don't laugh), and let me just say, they're as cool as cool gets.
* If I could be a musician… I would be thrilled to pieces. My little world is filled with music, but the ability to sing, play an instrument, etc., escapes me. Very, very tragic.
* If I could be a doctor…
* If I could be a painter…
* If I could be a gardener…
* If I could be a missionary…
* If I could be a chef…
* If I could be an architect…
* If I could be a linguist…
* If I could be a psychologist…
* If I could be a librarian…
* If I could be an athlete…
* If I could be a lawyer…
* If I could be an innkeeper…
* If I could be a professor…
* If I could be a writer…
* If I could be a backup dancer…
* If I could be a llama-rider…
* If I could be a bonnie pirate…
* If I could be a midget stripper…
* If I could be a proctologist…
* If I could be a TV-Chat Show host…
* If I could be an actor…
* If I could be a judge…
* If I could be a Jedi…
* If I could be a mob boss…
* If I could be a backup singer… BACKUP singer? Shoot ... I'd be the LEAD singer. That is, if only I could sing (see above).
* If I could be a CEO…
* If I could be a movie reviewer…
* If I could be a mob boss…
* If I could be a monkeys uncle…
* If I could be a CSI…
* If I could be a computer nerd…
* If I could be a Kindergarten teacher… I would have a ball - that is, until they started fighting, whining, crying, screaming... OK, maybe not so much a good idea. But I do love kids!

And there you have it.