Friday, May 06, 2005

Pillow talk


It's Friday show and tell time thanks to Blackbird over at Say La Vee.

This week's challenge? The view from my pillow.

This is the side of bed I wake up on in morning, so here you have the first thing I see when I pop my eyes open.

Everyone else decided to show all angles, but I don't think anyone cares that my ceiling is white with a sprinkler dead-on in the middle (I think of it as the belly button). To the left is a blank wall and a tall lamp. Bor-ing.

At any rate, tonight will be spent at home relaxing in front of the television. I have work early in the morning, then it's off to Atlanta to try on bridesmaid dresses for Allison's wedding. She's also in the midst of looking for her gown, so it should be an exciting day filled with girly moments - Can't wait!!!