Wednesday, May 04, 2005

What tha?!?


I've got a mystery on my hands, and it's killing me to know what is going on at my apartments.

This morning at 8:30 I woke up to a sound much like a jack hammer. LOUD and continuous. In fact, its still going on, and the clock now reads 1:30 p.m.

The constant grrrrrrrr is coming from this truck, which is from a local pest control company. there are huge tanks of liquid in the bed of the truck attached to big hoses. I'm guessing the noise is from the liquid in the tanks being pumped into the ground. But it's sooo loud!!!

Also, outside in our breezeways they've drilled little holes every foot or so in the concrete up near the walls. Little metel things have been inserted into these holes.

Any ideas on what is happening here? My guess is termite prevention, but I'm really curious. And of course, my rental agency isn't available at the moment ...