Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Yogurt? ... No thanks

I'm surrounded by yogurtheads - people who eat the stuff every day. Strawberry, vanilla, fruit on the bottom, nuts on top, creamy something-or-other mixed with yummy granola ... There's tons of flavors to choose from, but I gotta ask ... how exactly does a person go about enjoying this stuff?

I'm guessing it's an acquired taste from childhood? Kind of like how I love rice, milk and sugar for breakfast - but when I tell people this they think I'm nuts. Some people don't even like peanut butter and banana sandwiches - which I believe are straight from heaven.

The mere smell of yogurt makes me stomach do a couple of flips. I know it's good for you, but ewww. I just can't bear the stuff.

Yet, I dig frozen yogurt. I suppose I'm just a walking contradiction.