Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Dishwater blond

When I was little I had the most beautiful light blond hair a girl could ask for. During the summer months it turned almost white, it was so light. When I hit third or fourth grade my hair started getting a bit darker, and the rest is history.

Now I'm lookin' at a head full of what my mother affectionately calls "dishwater blond" hair, and it's not at all attractive. It's brownish-blondish-reddish, and something really needs be done.

So, tomorrow I'm heading to my stylist and handing over my hair - highlights and a cut are in order. I don't care what she does - as long as I walk out of the salon looking at least a little better than when I walked in.

I'll post before and after shots and let you, my critical audiences, decide if I've made a mistake!