Tuesday, June 07, 2005

If only ...


I were sitting at this little outside bar In Grand Cayman with a bottle of Stingray at this very moment. Is that really too much to ask?

I don't think so.

I've had the last couple of days off and it's been wonderful, but all I can think about is the beach. Taking a vacation at this point is impossible because of work scheduling issues and lack of funds (two essential components to a successful vacation endeavor, apparently).

So, the best I can do is look through pictures and remind myself that next year I will bask in the Caribbean sun while sipping a rum runner in Jamaica or the Bahamas or someplace beautiful I've never gone before.

One special request to the Big Guy Upstairs: Since I can't take a tropical break this year, could you PLEASE make it stop raining so I can at least enjoy my pool?!? Thanks.