Monday, August 22, 2005

Busy bee

That's me lately!

Here's the rundown:

This past weekend was the best I've had in a while. There's just something about familiar faces from your past (especially from those crazy college days) that makes the world seem a little more friendly again. I guess you could say I've been in a bit of a funk lately - but Friday and Saturday made me smile and laugh so much that I feel human again! (Thank God)

Today and yesterday were spent mostly at the office working. But I did happen to run into the mall this afternoon before work, and holy cow ... there are sales galore! So very sad, considering I have no moolah until the end of the week.

Which brings me to my next adventure: Virginia!

I'll be heading down the interstate bright and early Thursday morning on my way to Lynchburg, VA, to visit my mother. Can't wait. There will be much shopping (of course) and my cousin from North Carolina will be in town, too. All three girls are going to a Sugarland concert Friday night, which will be a crazy time, no doubt. And no, I'm not a country fan ... but I do listen to Sugarland because I've been a fan of their singer, Jennifer Nettles, since her days with Soul Miner's Daughter. I wish there were still a Soul Miner's Daughter, but you can't always have your way, so Sugarland it is!

That's about it. Now, I think I probably should get some sleep.