Thursday, September 22, 2005

I had NO idea

I know what I'm about to carry on about is going to sound a tad gushy and very worldly, but I simply can't contain myself - So I'm sorry ...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE IKEA!!! I swear to you all, it is THE BEST store I've ever, in all my 28 years of existence, had the pleasure of shopping in. And I would be thrilled to pieces to have just one room in my place put together by these folks.

I seriously had no idea how cool this store is. I mean, I'd been on the web site and yeah, it's neat stuff. Lots of stylish products at inexpensive prices ... but all I can say is that I just didn't understand.

I loved how you could go through their showroom, write product numbers down and then simply pick up whatever you like at the end of your shopping visit. And oh, the kitchen stuff! Wow! I also loved their bedroom stuff, bathroom stuff, livingroom stuff and ... well, I really did love it all.

I have to go back soon. We were there for several hours, but I seriously didn't feel like I'd seen everything. There's just so much to look over. And you really can't feel guilty about buying anything because it's all so affordable.

Love it. Love it. Love it!