Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Baby, baby

Meet Jacob - my favorite guy in the world. He's too cute for his own good, and man does he have me wrapped around his little finger!

Jacob and Angie came to visit last night. I'd been rather down after realizing my car is about to send me to the poorhouse, but Jacob took care of that real quick. After a few minutes of showing me all the new things he's learned in the last month or so (walking, talking and doing everything for himself), my problems were practically out the window.

It's amazing how quickly children learn and how fast they go from being a baby to having their own distinct personalities. I've never been around children much, so maybe that's why I'm so fascinated by Jacob's development. But wow ... I am so looking forward to having my own children one day so I can experience it all.