Friday, October 07, 2005

Down time

I've taken a few days off from the blogging/Internet world just to enjoy my three days off at a slow, non-technological pace. It's a good thing, as Martha would say.

While I was detached from my computer, I discovered that The Limited sells blue jeans again. I was so excited to see the jeans that I tried on all the cuts and styles and determined that they're still perfect (There was a time that the only blue jean I wore were from The Limited). Too bad I didn't buy a pair or two, but I'm hoping to drop a jean size, so I didn't want to spend the money on something I'd only be wearing for another month or so (hopefully). So, cross your fingers for me!

I also learned that cucumber-melon is again a good scent ... I used to hate it - mainly because every female student seemed to wear the lotion, body spray, etc. to class when I was in college. It was one big cucumber-melon scent-a-thon back then, and I despised the stuff. But we can change our minds every now and then, and that's what I've done.

This post really is useless, and I'm very sleepy after driving all over creation today in the pouring rain. So I think I should probably get some rest. I promise to write about more exciting things next time.

Til then.

ZZzzzzz ...