Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Please, no more salad

So long, Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and baked potato ... it's been nice knowing you.

For about two weeks now I've been eating heathier foods. And it's paying off. I'm down 5 lbs. and counting - my goal is another 20 to get to where I was in high school and college. I've also been working out like a mad woman on my exercise bike, which I've grown to love and hate.

But it's all working, so I'm sticking with it. However, I'm really getting sick of the same meals over and over. I think I'm one salad away from losing my mind, and I'm really looking for food that tastes good that's also good for me. (Good luck, right?!?)

My diet has primarily been, you guessed it, salads and also Lean Cuisine microwave dinners (which are surprisingly tasty). But I'm really hoping to find other things to cook that are low-calorie creations with lots of flavor.

So, I'm asking you guys - Do you have any recipes that I should know about? Any tricks to staying thin with your eating habits? I'd love to hear your ideas. I'm running out of my own!