Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Samoas, Thin Mints and Tagalongs ... OH MY!

The evildoers are at it again. And I'm not referring to the world's terrorists.

I speak, instead, of the snarky cookie-laden little girls who force me to buy their products every year. At nearly 100 fat grams per bite, and God knows how many calories per box, I may as well throw any plans of becoming thin and trim out the window.

Yes folks, it's Girl Scout cookie time!

Hide behind your desks, don't answer your doors and for goodness sake, stay away from relatives and friends who have little girls. They'll be hitting the streets on Friday and, with their cute little faces that mask the fatty evil that is the Girl Scout cookie, they'll be forcing us to shovel out $3 per box of sugary goodness.

It won't be pretty. And I know I'll fall victim once again to their pleas. ... 'Skinny' is not in my future.