Friday, March 24, 2006

Let's talk vacation

Considering my blog title still holds true, I think it's high time to start planning this year's vacation. Right now the destination is unknown, but several factors are essential:
1. White sands and blue ocean
2. Preferably an all-inclusive resort
3. Preferably someplace in the Caribbean
4. The theme should be utter and complete relaxation
5. Did I mention I'm on a budget?
My last several vacations have been aboard a cruise ship. While I love cruising, I think I'm ready for a change. I want to stay in one location and really get to know the place without having to worry about finding my way back to the port before the ship leaves without me.

I'm just starting my research and am open to any suggestions or advice. Have you been someplace I should know about? Was it an awesome vacation or a complete disaster? I want to know everything!