Thursday, July 06, 2006

Where did it all go wrong?

I don't know how this happened.
Honestly, I have no clue.

My closet it a fairly large walk-in, but you wouldn't know it from peering inside. And don't even try to actually "walk in" to it.

This closet it the source of my frustration each day when I get ready to greet the world outside my little apartment. Clothes are precariously stacked, hung or otherwise draped over shelves, racks and other clothes. It's all I can do to not throw my arms in the air and refuse to get dressed. But, we all know that wouldn't be wise, so this weekend is dedicated to creating a neat, organized and way less cluttered closet.

I've managed to get Friday-Sunday off from work, so I've got more than enough time to tackle this disaster. I'm not at all looking forward to it, but now that I've shamefully posted this picture, I have to do it ... unless anyone is volunteering to do it for me.

Anyone?!?