Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Maintenance man = My hero

My apartment once again has air, and I couldn't be happier! Within an hour of reporting my non-air status, my new hero, Rusty, had determined that the fan in the outside unit had quit and began work on replacing it. Later in the day, I had a nice, cool apartment to come home to.

It's been a whirlwind two days. Not that I've done anything super fun, but much has been accomplished. I'm looking forward to Saturday evening. I have no plans, but that sounds wonderful.

Tomorrow afternoon, Jim and I are going to see the much-anticipated Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. I'm no NASCAR fan, but I think Will Ferrell is one of the funniest people around, and the previews make me laugh every single time they come on, so I'm hoping it's as hysterical as I've built it up in my head.

That's all I've got. My life is pretty boring lately.