Sunday, October 29, 2006

Holidaze, here I come!

Last year Christmas was NOT - at all - something I looked forward to. You could have called me "Miss Bah Humbug," and I wouldn't have minded one bit. I was a crab from the moment the tinsel, trees and trim burst into every storefront I saw. I waited until the last minute to buy presents and griped about Santa Claus smiling at me every time I passed his station in the center of the mall.

But this year is different ... completely different, and thank goodness! So, I thought, what better way to ring in the holiday season than to participate in a holiday ornament swap?

I found this neat little project over at Freshly {Blended}, and am excited about crafting my very own ornaments to be sent to people from all over the United States - and possibly the world. In exchange for my homemade creations, I'll receive other holiday'ers' ornaments.

Call me crazy, but I'm so happy to have the holiday spirit so early. It's so much better than the alternative.