Friday, January 05, 2007

iPod addict = Me

The trouble with getting a fantastic Christmas present is that it's taking over my world. ... And I love it!!

Jim was truly in a giving frame of mind this Christmas when he bought me a new 30 GB video iPod. I didn't deserve such a spectacular gift, but I'm so thrilled to have one of my own!

I've loaded it up with most of my CDs, added photos and am trolling the iTunes store looking for TV shows to download just in case I ever feel the urge to whip out my iPod and watch an episode while on a trip, at the doctor's office or while in one of those never-ending lines at Target.

I've not been blogging in the last several days, and now you know what I've been up to. I promise to try to put the iPod down a little more often.

But for now, I'm going to rock out a little longer and feel like one of the cool kids with my pretty black music machine.

Viva la iPod!