Thursday, April 12, 2007

Here and there

Because I'm a slacker and truly can't compose a thoughtful blog post just yet, here are some observations:

• Working out at 1 a.m. is not a good idea. No matter how tired you are before you start, it will not make you more tired ... it will keep you awake until well past 4 a.m.
• Boots Botanics Ultimate Lift Eye Gel is the most amazing product I've ever purchased. The two things I truly dislike about my face are the insane creases and discoloration under my eyes. They've always been there ... well, the first time I noticed something wasn't right was in the seventh grade when a first-grader asked me on the school bus why it looked like somebody gave me two black eyes. That's when I started a futile attempt at masking the dark circles with concealer ... a few years later I began using creams and have had the same regimen every day since ... until now. This eye gel instantly brightened my eyes and took several years off the creases (i.e. wrinkles). It is amazing, and is sooo much less expensive than anything I've ever bought ... only $13.99 at Target!! Sorry to sound like an ad, but you've got to try this stuff.
• I'm tired of the sudden rebirth of winter. Spring needs to get back here because ... well, because I said so!
• Thanks to my friend Megan, I've finally been introduced to Rufus Wainwright. I'd heard of him, read about him and always wanted to hear his music, but never got around to it thanks to my forgetfulness. But now, the cd Megan made for me is all I've listened to over the last few days in my car ... good stuff.

That's about all I've got! Have a happy Thursday!!