Thursday, April 12, 2007

Weighing a scale purchase

God ... that sounds like a really bad newspaper headline, but oh well ... that's my specialty these days.

Anyhow, I just wanted to throw out a quick question that maybe someone could help me with.

I'm about to buy a bathroom scale and am somewhat overwhelmed by all the options out there. This afternoon at Bed Bath and Beyond, there were about 15 different scales to choose from. I didn't get a good look because they were restocking and most of the aisle was filled boxes, but that's probably a good thing. I need time to consider my options.

So, I'm asking you guys - do you have a really good scale I should look into? I'm very curious about the ones that measure body fat in addtion to telling me just how much weight I've gained over the last year. *shudder*

Any suggestions?