Saturday, May 12, 2007

Go take a hike!

Here are several pictures from my hike on Wednesday. I didn't really get any great shots, but that just means I'll have to go again!

This little guy didn't want to cooperate with me. I guess he was shy, but every time I'd get close enough he'd fly away. This is the best picture I snapped, but it's blurry, so it's not that great.

There was TONS of honeysuckle around a little lake about halfway through the hike. I love, love, love the smell of honeysuckle. Have you guys tried Bath and Body Works' wild honeysuckle hand soap? It is wonderful!

This little stream was SO clear and pretty.

These big flowers were everywhere - on the trail and in each little stream that I passed, but I couldn't figure out what trees they were coming from. I wish I'd seen them in full bloom - I bet they were gorgeous!