Saturday, June 23, 2007

Still losing (WW Update)

I couldn't pry myself out of bed in time to make it to my Weight Watchers meeting on Wednesday ... despite the fact that it doesn't begin until 12:30 p.m.

What can I say? It's been a super busy three weeks, and I've been flat-out exhausted.

But, I don't need their scales to know that I've lost weight - my scale tells me so, and more importantly, my clothes are screaming, "YOU'VE LOST WEIGHT, GIRL!!" ... And that's the best part of the whole thing.

Sure, I love watching the pounds decrease ounce by ounce, but fitting into my skinny jeans again is the greatest feeling in the world. Several of my newer shorts and dress pants are looking slouchy, so hopefully I'll be retiring them soon.

All said, I've dropped 14.8 lbs. I'm approaching my 10 percent goal, which is 16 lbs. Yes, I weighed 160. And I can only admit that now because I'm at my lowest weight in about 3 years at 145. It's nice, but soon I'll be setting my overall target weight. I'm hoping for 125, but would be thrilled with 130-135.

To be completely thin again would be amazingly wonderful.