Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Why I hate online shopping

I spent all day before work waiting for a UPS shipment to arrive.

Of course the package made it to my house after I'd left for work. And despite my note, the delivery person couldn't leave the shipment on my doorstep.

Another delivery effort will be made tomorrow, however. ... But I won't be home tomorrow - or the next day, or the next day!

If only everyone would give the option of shipping via the USPS ... then I would LOVE shopping online.

* Update: It's now 2:30 p.m. Thursday. Still no sign of my delivery, and I'm beginning to get a little crazy being cooped up here all day long. I've been able to get a lot of house work done, but I truly needed to go to the university today to get several things taken care of. SO. VERY. FRUSTRATED.