Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hooray for the aquarium

My mother is in town until tomorrow, and we've managed to do everything on our agenda, despite the fact that she's not feeling well at all. She's quite the trooper.

This afternoon we went to the Tennessee Aquarium here in Chattanooga. Because I'm lazy and want to get back to my new book, which is fantastic, I'll leave you with some pictures.


Here we are waiting to go into the butterfly exhibit. It's an aquarium, I know, but I think I love the butterflies most of all. The fish are nice, but the butterflies are absolutely gorgeous.


See what I mean? Truly remarkable ... and they're everywhere!


And here's my only halfway successful shot of a penguin. These guys are incredibly fast!

I hope you all are having a fantastic holiday weekend!