Thursday, October 04, 2007

Can I please go back to bed?

Is it so wrong to be jealous of an ultra lazy ball of fur? I don't think so - not today, anyway.

Anna has a knack of making me feel like being busy is just so passe. I take a shower, she yawns; I check my e-mail, she groans; I come home with loads of groceries after running a ton of errands and she manages to roll over, stretch and go back to sleep.

I am so tired today, and all I want is to be a cat. Well, not just any cat ... my cat. But no, I still have to go to work. Oh joy.

In other news, if you haven't already discovered the wonder that is Aussie's Sun-Touched Shine shampoo and conditioner, run out now and buy some.

After using this stuff only one time, a co-worker asked if I'd done something different to my hair. That pretty much sums up how fantastic it is.

Smooth, shiny hair without paying a zillion dollars for fancy salon shampoo is enough to put a smile on my face.