Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hooray!

Because my last post was quite sad, I've decided to try to perk this place up a bit while I'm gone.

So, these are things I'm happy about:
* Jim got back from France tonight.
* I get to see all my wonderful college friends this weekend.
* Scott is getting MARRIED!!!
* A nip is in the air ... I actually got goosebumps this morning when I left my house to run errands! It's truly October!
* I found a fabulous dress on sale marked down from $175 to $35 at Dillard's the other day.
* I discovered that I love Fossil. I will be shopping there lots.
* I'm off for the next FOUR days! Woot!
* I'm going to Europe next year. Really. I am.
* I had the most amazing dessert today at Rembrandt's with Megan and Holly ... it was a turtle tart - filled with caramel and pecans. It was the best dessert I've had all year - and trust me, there's been some dessert-eatin' lately.

I wish you all a fabulous weekend! I'll be back Sunday or Monday with pictures and happy stories, I hope!