Monday, November 05, 2007

It's finally here!

Remember last year when my time was all but consumed with wildly colored felt ornaments? Remember how excited I was to reach into my mailbox every day to find gorgeous hand-crafted ornaments from all over the world?

Well, this year's ornament swap is just beginning, and the excitement is back! If you're crafty, sign up! Head over to Cake & Pie or Freshly Blended, where you will find all the information you need to get in on the fun.

This year I'm trying something completely different, but I'm not yet ready to reveal my creations. They're not exactly the way I'd like them to be at the moment. But hopefully soon I'll be on a roll with them, and you can let me know if they're too dorky!

On a side note, today is the first day since I got sick that I can tell I'm getting better. Thank you all for your happy thoughts. I think they helped!