Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I finally did it

It's been building for a year now. I knew I would do it when I felt comfortable enough to blurt it out. Sometimes it's just too hard to control the the power it has over me, so today I just HAD to ...

sing
out loud
at
work
while listening to my iPod.

(ACCIDENTALLY)

Yeah ... I think a couple co-workers might be suffering from whiplash tonight after jerking their heads around rather quickly to see just who was making the gawd-awful noise that suddenly polluted their workspaces.

And, although I had feared this day would come, I didn't think it would involve a Scissor Sisters song that probably should not be repeated loudly at the office. I just thank the good Lord I didn't sing the line that might have sent someone into cardiac arrest.

So, yeah. I'm feeling pretty darn cool.