Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

And I finally feel like it's the holiday season, too. This past weekend, I put the tree up and decorated a little around the house. Christmas music turned up, I belted out my favorite holiday songs while once again my cat stared at me like I was out of my mind.

Ahhh ... the holidays are upon us, and yesterday I actually got a heck of a lot of my shopping taken care of. I was in Atlanta for an appointment and decided to head over to one of my favorite outlet malls where I struck gold for several people on my gift list. Such a great feeling!

This weekend is Jim's family's annual party, for which I'll be making a ton of soup and then Christmas will practically be here. Time is really flying. Can you believe 2008 is almost upon us? I can't.