Sunday, June 22, 2008

Someone's another year older!

With just 15 minutes to spare before his birthday, Jim wheeled his chair over to my desk at work Sunday night at 11:45 and asked, "Are you going to do a birthday blog post about me?"

How could a person refuse that? So yes, Jim, here's your birthday blog post:

Even though you wear bizarre sandals from Greece and don't have any hair, I think you're absolutely fabulous.

You don't take my crap, and although I think you should, at least someone can keep me in line.

You make me happy when skies are grey. ... Wait, that's a song. Scratch that.

Your mad skillz with the Frisbee blow me away.

Your family is amazing, which probably has something to do with why you are so friendly, loving, patient, kind and someone I'm so very grateful to have in my life.

Happy birthday, Jim!!