Monday, July 14, 2008

Because I've really got nothing

Bullet posts are never something I'm proud of, but they're necessary sometimes. Particularly when there is nothing exciting going on. And if ever there were a case for bulletted posts, this would be it. Life is somewhat bor-ing right now, but hey - I'm cool with that. So here it goes. This is what I've been up to:

* Best news of the week: I paid off a credit card! Hooray! Not that I've got a huge amount of credit card debt. It's just great to have a zero balance. I think I may just cancel that card altogether. Yes. That's what I'll do.

* Something to look forward to: Gatlinburg trip. A friend of mine knows a family who owns several condos in Gatlinburg, and we've got the deal of all deals - $50 a night! Can you believe that? So, I think in a couple of weeks I'm heading up there to take advantage of my hook-up!

* Work update: I'm still getting the hang of sports. Just when I think I've got something down pat, they stick me into something completely new and I'm thrown off-kilter again. I love my job, but my head always seems to be spinning. But, this is a good thing. I said I wanted a challenge, and that's what I'm getting.

* Apartment life: My neighbors appear to hate me. And it sucks. Long story short - I called the police on them for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago. It was 3 a.m., and their horrid music was still shaking my floors. Now, every time I see the guy who lives below me and all of his friends who have moved into our unit, they give me the evil eye. And last night something was said in my general direction about, "You better watch out, the police might get called." Ugh. I hate it when people are mad at me, but come on! You just do not play your music that loud at 3 a.m. and expect your neighbors to be happy with you.