Thursday, September 04, 2008

That wonderful kind of crazy

My life. Yep, it's crazy.
But good crazy, of course.

That's how I've felt lately. And it's been a pretty long time since I could say that I'm thoroughly happy with all aspects of my world.

I'm learning so many new, very cool things in my class. It's so challenging and very scary, but I'm loving it. My newest project is to create a collage from found objects to depict any issue I care to describe through art. I spent nearly two hours in an antique shop this afternoon sorting through all kinds of goodies. And when I walked out with my bag full of fantastic old photographs, postcards and thingamajigs, I'd only spent $6.50. Hooray for that!

Work is nuts lately. Who knew football season could be SO important to the lives of Southerners everywhere. It's crazy. So, I've been overwhelmed with learning all about the teams and lingo ... I don't have it down yet, but I'm getting there.

And I have been going nonstop, added on top of all of this. New friends have kept me super busy, which is wonderful. Girls nights and martini Mondays are too much fun. And plans are being made for a trip to San Francisco next spring!!! I can barely contain myself!

I'm so, so, so tired, though. And I'm still dealing with the insomnia thing, which is not cool. But I'm confident it will all work out at some point. It has to, right?