Thursday, October 02, 2008

Grr ...

I'm completely off my game today. I've got a case of the Mondays, only it's Thursday. And I just can't seem to shake it.

Most of it revolves around the fact that I've gained most of my weight back. I feel like a fat fatty, and shopping this afternoon did nothing but perpetuate that dreadful feeling. It seems like every time I say screw it, I'm going to buy whatever I want to improve my lackluster wardrobe, I can never find a thing. And we all know it's just the opposite when we don't have the money to splurge a bit.

School's stressing me out, but I still love it. I've just got a lot on my mind with that and my dad and work and everything else that grown-ups deal with on a day-to-day basis. Usually I'm quite good at juggling it all. Today, not so much.

I hate days like this. I feel like everyone thinks I'm a wussy girl. And what if they're right? Just one more thing to think about. Fun!