Thursday, April 16, 2009

More of the same

I'm hoping my life will eventually settle down and I'll have more time to commit to this little space on the internet that I used to love so much.

Lately I've been filling every spare moment with design tutorials and literature. I simply must soak up as much knowledge as possible. I don't generally discuss my professional life here, but most of you know what industry I'm in. And unless you've been hiding under a rock lately, you are well-aware that said industry is not doing exceptionally well. Alhough my particular company seems to be beating the odds, I'm still a wee bit concerned. If worst comes to worst, I'd like to have something to fall back on. So this is where I'm at, plus it's actually helped me in my current position. Hooray!

In the mean time, check out a poster I did for my typography class. I kind of like it.