* Could it really snow? *
Not ice, though. I can do without that stuff.
• Gotten out of bedAnd now I'm trying to decide what to do next. To be honest, my sofa is looking good - especially if it involves a pillow, a blanket and a good movie. Oooo ... I did get the five-hour A&E version of "Pride & Prejudice" for Christmas!
• Watched part of Rachael Ray's show
• Brewed a pot of coffee (I drank the whole thing)
• Read seven chapters of "Confessions of a Shopaholic" (a book which I'm loving specifically for its lack of literary substance ... sometimes we all need a fun read, don't we?)
• Taken a shower (and I didn't even condition my hair ... it's that kind of lazy day)
• Eaten leftover Chinese take-out
• Emptied the garbage
1. 4-year-old craft paintAnd that's only to name a few items inside the junk drawer abyss.
2. A variety of multi-colored threads
3. Thumb tacks
4. Gum ... lots of gum
5. Towels, towels and more towels
6. Battery charger
7. Pinking shears
8. Lint remover
9. Recipe cards
10. Collapsible flying disc